[Openswan Users]

jffr jffr at netcabo.pt
Thu Oct 7 09:58:10 CEST 2004

  Hi,

  I have a problem with a VPN (roadwarrior) connection between an windows XP Porfessional and my firewall with vpn support.
  I have installed L2TP, Openswan (with IPSEC), kernel 2.4.20 in a debian SO.

  First sorry for my bad english (I'm Portuguese), ok, the problem is:

   I create a connection with the vpn windows XP wizard then i configure it with  a few options. I stablish the vpn tunnel without any problems, in my windows i can launch an ssh console to a computer on my private network. The problem is when i close this connection on windows, the IPSEC service running in my linux firewall server (ipsec setup start) goes down and every connections to my sever are closed. I don't know if this is a configuration problem (in ipsec.conf) or a bug.

Any ideas ?

thunk's
  Jorge Ribeiro.