[Openswan Users] MODVERSIONS & interfaces

Carlos G Mendioroz tron at huapi.ba.ar
Tue Oct 5 21:25:36 CEST 2004

Hi,
I've just downloaded 2.2.0 to try some stuff.
In so doing I run into a problem, that seems to be caused by the ipsec.o
Makefile (.../linux/net/ipsec/Makefile) assuming kernel is compiled with
MODVERSIONS.
(Mine is not because a hardware provider provides drivers w/o them :-()

On another track, is there a doc or some place to read info on the flow
packets take throw interfaces ? I'm trying to understand what rules
(iptables) should be changed and how when implementing ipsec.
Some info on routing would be helpful too! I noticed some split default
tricks on some configs (route to 0.0.0.0/1 and 128.0.0.0/1 to ipsec0)
and would like to understand them...

TIA

--
Carlos G Mendioroz  <tron at huapi.ba.ar>  LW7 EQI  Argentina