[Openswan Users] Can ping, but can't do anything else

P ipsec at dogclan.com
Mon Oct 4 18:24:47 CEST 2004

I actually found my problem to be firewall related.  I had my own custom
firewall script that I've been running and modifing for the last 3 years
or so .... well just on a hunch i tried one of the prefab firewalls that
was reccamended in the docs
(http://heimdall.asgardsrealm.net/linux/firewall/) and low and behold
... my VPN worked.  I'd be glad to help you out if you need any
help..... I spent many a late night trying to figure out what my problem
was .....