[Openswan Users] No date with plutostderrlog ?

Ken Bantoft ken at xelerance.com
Fri Oct 1 04:38:10 CEST 2004

Hi Nicole,

Not unless you modify the code yourself - it's a trivial change.

By default, pluto uses syslog() functionality, which does time/date
stamping itself, so pluto doesn't need to.

programs/pluto/log.c:

openswan_log function would need to be modified to get current time/date
and add it to the fprintf.

--
Ken Bantoft			VP Business Development
ken at xelerance.com		Xelerance Corporation

The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet.
        -- William Gibson