[Openswan Users] please help , net-to-net , vpn established but CAN NOT ping from pc in home net to pc in office net !!! THANKS , !!!

ww ww at cyberoffice.cn
Mon Nov 29 22:56:31 CET 2004

Hi,every one,

Please tell me what’s wrong with my vpn gate,
I post a picture of my home net and my office net here http://www.infotimes.com.cn/myvpn.htm

I build VPN between home and office, The VPN link seems established, but I can not ping from my home pc (not the gateway) to my office pc (not the office gateway).

I post my ipsec.conf and firewall script here, http://www.infotimes.com.cn/myvpn.htm

I find a error log :
# ipsec verify
Checking your system to see if IPsec got installed and started correctly:
Version check and ipsec on-path                                         [OK]
Linux Openswan 2.2.0 (klips)
Checking for IPsec support in kernel                                    [OK]
Checking for RSA private key (/etc/ipsec.secrets)                       [OK]
Checking that pluto is running                                          [OK]
Two or more interfaces found, checking IP forwarding                    [OK]
Checking NAT and MASQUERADEing
Checking tun0x1004 at 211.1.1.1 from 192.168.1.0/24 to 10.1.1.0/24    [FAILED]
MASQUERADE from 192.168.1.0/24 to 0.0.0.0/0 kills tunnel 192.168.1.0/24 -> 10.1.1.0/24
Checking for 'ip' command                                               [OK]
Checking for 'iptables' command                                         [OK]

Opportunistic Encryption DNS checks:
   Looking for TXT in forward dns zone: myfoo                           [MISSING]
   Does the machine have at least one non-private address?              [OK]
   Looking for TXT in reverse dns zone: 14.141.49.61.in-addr.arpa.      [MISSING]

If this says , my iptables script wrong ???

I spend 2 weeks to solution it already,   PLEASE TELL ME What’s wrong with my vpn?

TANKS FOR ANY Answer!!!