[Openswan Users] please help , net-to-net , vpn established but CAN NOT ping from pc in home net to pc in office net !!! THANKS , !!!

ww ww at cyberoffice.cn
Sun Nov 28 20:30:32 CET 2004

Hi£¬verery one,

Please tell me what¡¯s wrong with my vpn gate ,

I post a picture of my home net and my office net here
http://www.infotimes.com.cn/myvpn.htm

I build VPN between home and office , The VPN link seems established , but I
can not ping from my home pc (not the gateway) to my office pc (not the
office gateway ).

I post my ipsec.conf  and firewall script  here ,
http://www.infotimes.com.cn/myvpn.htm

I spend 2 weeks to solution it  already ,   PLEASE TELL ME What¡¯s wrong
with my vpn ?

TANKS FOR  ANY  Answer!!!