[Openswan Users] Compile errors

Paul Overton paul at trusted-management.com
Wed Nov 24 14:44:18 CET 2004

Interesting, this problem would appear to be Linux distribution specific.

I am using Fedora2 and Slackware 10, Fedora does not have the problem
whereas the Slackware base does.

On a different subject, has anyone tried version 2.3.0 with KLIPS support
for kernel 2.6 ? If so is NAT-t supported?

Regards Paul