[Openswan Users] "Simple" ? Vpn setup

Nicolas Ross rossnick-lists at cybercat.ca
Tue Nov 23 12:51:03 CET 2004

I just found found out that from a remote host behing remote GW, if I ping a
local host behing local GW, I get this :

Nov 23 10:54:11 router2 kernel: NET: 4 messages suppressed.
Nov 23 10:54:11 router2 kernel: klips_error:ipsec_xmit_send: ip_send()
failed, err=1

In my remote /var/log/message

It seems I suffer of the "no eroute" problem, as described in the FAQ... But
all my config/routes seems correct to me...

There is no masquerading involved here...

I am still trying to find the problem...

Nicolas