[Openswan Users] please take a look at this ssh sentinel ---> Open-S-Wan issue

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongsec.net
Fri Nov 19 19:59:17 CET 2004

SSH Sentinel requests single DES which is not supported by Openswan.
Please change your configuration to Triple DES encryption (3DES).

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                   e-mail: andreas.steffen at strongsec.com
strongSec GmbH                    home:   http://www.strongsec.com
Alter Zürichweg 20                phone:  +41 1 730 80 64
CH-8952 Schlieren (Switzerland)   fax:    +41 1 730 80 65