[Openswan Users] IPSEC windows 2003 and linux openswan 1.0.7

Ulf Jakobsson ulf.jakobsson at possio.com
Thu Nov 18 17:48:05 CET 2004

Hi list!

I have successfully set up an ipsec tunnel between windows 2003 server
(native ipsec client) and a linux computer using openswan 1.0.7.

Everything seems to work fine, that is, I can establish the tunnel from
the windows client side and send and recceive data encrypted.

BUT, I can't establish the connection from the linux client side?

It seems that I can establish phase 1, but not phase 2. Probably is some
attribute wrong. How do I debug it easily ?

Any Ideas?

Regards Ulf