[Openswan Users] No ipsec0 inteface

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Thu May 27 19:29:59 CEST 2004

On Thu, 27 May 2004, Maxim Tyurin wrote:

> Are the Openswan include KLIPS for 2.6.x kernel series?

Openswan currently does not yet support KLIPS for 2.6 kernels.

> If not, so do you plan to include this feature in next release?

We plan to port KLIPS to 2.6, but we currently do not have the
resources available to make this a priority.

We received a few inquiries about this issue, I guess mostly
prompted by people running Fedora Core 2 who are missing their
virtual interfaces. If anyone wishes to contribute resources
to the port, please contact me off-list.