[Openswan Users] Again O/Swan& l2tp: no connection has been authorized -sorry-

cbrea at hps.es cbrea at hps.es
Thu May 27 14:33:46 CEST 2004

First of all sorry for create a new thread and just be following my
yesterday post, its webmail fault.

Trevor , thanks for reply but. Im not using any rightsubnet for the
roadwarrior side; I have tried "thousand ;)" of ipsec.conf but always had
the same "...but no connection has been authorized...". Could you be more
explicit (an example config could be?)

In other case, what about the message: "packet from 80.59.163.60:500:
received Vendor ID payload [draft-ietf-ipsec-nat-t-ike-02_n] meth=106, but
already using method 0" I´m searching in inet but its no nothing clear.

Is This route correct? :
172.26.0.0/24===80.25.248.190[****]:17/0---172.26.0.1...%any:17/1701
left subnet----> external router ip------> internal route ip...Roadwarrior
17/1701