[Openswan Users] openswan 1.0.4 and windows roadwarriors with X509 and Nat-t

Sebastien Pastor spastor at center.com
Wed May 26 15:30:28 CEST 2004

Hi guys,

Some follow up about my pb :
I manage to do a "normal road warrior" connection, when the roadwarrior is NOT behind any NAT device and he uses X509 authentication
Furthermore if i change the authentication method and switch to PSK Every thing  WORKS !!! while behind a NAT device :-) so i am both happy and disapointed as the same time ....
I don t really want to use PSK but if i have no choice .... at least do u know if can use multiple PSK for different RoadWarriors ? (i don t think so but .... always worth to ask ...)
thanx

Thanx

Seb