[Openswan Users] Hub and Spoke

Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com
Wed May 26 08:49:13 CEST 2004

So if I have already adjusted the subnet from A to Hub, and C to Hub, so
that each network knows to talk to the hub for all ranges 10.0.0.0/8.
If I did not have A as a Left, and C as a Right, this would inhibit the
traffic flowing through the system?  I generally use left as local, and
right as remote on both sides.  Is it that the subnetting is fine, but 2
right networks from a left hub network wont talk through the hub?  Is
the swapping of left and right only at the hub, or must the A openswan
and C openswan have specific tunnel sides as well as hub?

Thanks,
Trevor