[Openswan Users] Openswan & l2tp: no connection has been authorized

cbrea at hps.es cbrea at hps.es
Wed May 26 17:25:41 CEST 2004

Hi all;

	I have a problem configurating my Openswan ( The know "but no connection
has been authorized") I think it could be caused with the NAT-T but im
using Openswan 2.1.2 & Kernel 2.6.6 and have nothing for patch and all
modules loaded ( I think... :S ).
Just have tried with all ipsec.conf possible, but give me the same problem.
If I need to do something with NAT-T please tell me what

there´s My barf file :  http://usuarios.lycos.es/ggolfos/ipsec.log

Thanks a lot to all.

pd.- the roadwarrior is a Windows 2000 , Native client IPSEC/L2TP ,
updated sp 4.

My scenario is the following:

172.26.0.10 - VPN Gateway

((((172.26.0.0/24  Office LAN))))