[Openswan Users] MTU on ipsec interface

Maxim Tyurin mrkooll at tdr.pibhe.com
Wed May 26 15:14:53 CEST 2004

On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 07:17:49PM +0200, Ken Bantoft wrote:

> Nope, MTU is a per interface control only.

I incorrectly  have described a problem. For me works
three ipsec the interface. I need to place small MTU only for
one.

Here my configuration

config setup
       interfaces="ipsec0=eth1 ipsec1=eth3 ipsec2=eth4"
       klipsdebug=none
       plutodebug=none
       plutoload=%search
       plutostart=%search
       uniqueids=yes
       overridemtu=1358

Whether it is possible to set overridemtu not globally?
Only for ipsec2.

--

With Best Regards, Maxim Tyurin
JID:	MrKooll at jabber.pibhe.com