[Openswan Users] no connection is known for...

Jacco de Leeuw jacco2 at dds.nl
Tue May 25 00:24:48 CEST 2004

Mark Frost wrote:

> And in my case, I've got NAT on both sides with the OS gateway acting as
> a gateway (but not the NAT server) on the non-roadwarrior side.

Is there really NAT on the Openswan server? Well, there is, you probably
do NAT for clients on the internal network accessing the Internet, but
IPsec packets coming in from roadwarriors are not NAT-ed on the Openswan
server, are they? So the IP address on your internal interface eth1 is
something like 172.16.0.48 ?

> IPsec passthrough was enabled.  I just turned it off and tried again.
> It doesn't seem to have any effect.

Damn, I was hoping that this was it. The rightsubnet line was uncommented,
right?

Jacco
Jacco de Leeuw                         mailto:jacco2 at dds.nl