[Openswan Users] debian/ in latest tarball?

Ryan Verner xfesty at computeraddictions.com.au
Sun May 23 01:19:50 CEST 2004

Howdy,

I'm attempting to build an openswan package for Debian Woody (both the
kernel patch, and the userland tools); I see in your tarball that you
have a debian/ directory.

Was this maintained at some point, but then abandoned?  It seems broken
(changelog filename+format, rules needs to be +x, syntax errors in
rules, I gave up); it'd be brilliant if it worked :-)

Alternatively, does anybody here maintain any openswan backports?
Backporting directly from unstable is something I'll do if I need to,
but it's pain I'd rather avoid if somebody else has already done it.

Cheers,