[Openswan Users] Fedora Core 2 with 2.6 kernel released

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Wed May 19 02:30:08 CEST 2004

<http://fedora.redhat.com/>

This is notable to *swan users as the 2.6 kernel should include native
IPSec support, so with lots of people now getting an out-of-the-box IPSec
stack, we should see an influx of 2.6-related issues on the *swan lists.

I'll be loading this later today and I'm wondering what I can expect when I
load the fresh openswan-2.1.2 on top of it?

(I'd been trying to get openswan to work with a custom FC1 kernel with the
NAT-T patch applied and am hoping this will let me bypass the headache of
trying to get it all to build and link as an RPM without being root.)