[Openswan Users] NAT-T in native stack??

Ken Bantoft ken at xelerance.com
Wed May 19 05:01:58 CEST 2004

Hi Rene,

Yes, it's the default, along with USE_OE=no (So OE is disabled) and the
default ipsec.conf includes the no-oe.conf.

It'll hit the www.openswan.org website in 1-2 hours.

--
Ken Bantoft			VP Business Development
ken at xelerance.com		Xelerance Corporation

The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet.
        -- William Gibson