[Openswan Users] klips with nat-t on a 2.4 kernel with the 26sec backport?

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Tue May 18 16:56:41 CEST 2004

On Tue, 18 May 2004, Nate Carlson wrote:
> Any comments on this?
>
> It'd be really nice to be able to get this working; make flipping
> between Klips and 26sec so much easier.  :)

As I understand it, the problem is that Klips supports a couple different
kinds of NAT Traversal specifications, and the 26sec kernel patch only
supports one. Is that correct?

If that is indeed the case, how tough would it be to get a patch that
would make Pluto only attempt to negotiate the 26sec-supported ESPinUDP
method, or prefer that method over the rest of them? I tried looking over
the source to figure out how to do this, and didn't have any luck.