[Openswan Users] merge possible?

Norbert Wegener nw at sbs.de
Mon May 17 10:25:06 CEST 2004

Hello Andreas, Ken,
for many people one of the main features used in *swan context is the
x.509 support.
When I follow the discussion on the mailing lists I get the impression,
that openswan has more development  resources and strongswan the best
and most advanced x.509 support.
Are there any chances, that both trees  are merged and development is
concentrated in one tree?
At least I would *really* appreciate, if  we would  have the best of
both *swans in one devleopment tree.
Maybe others share this opinion. Best would be, if the developers do so:-)

Regards Norbert

--
Norbert Wegener         Phone : (49) 208 456 5379
SBS Mülheim             Fax:    (49) 208 456 5377
Germany                 Mail:   nw at sbs.de
http://corina-cert.sbs.de (intranet)