[Openswan Users] Trouble with L2TP and NAT traversal

Brad Chang openswan at dotnoc.com
Wed May 12 20:02:46 CEST 2004

:-) Had the same problem, I think it was either firewall rules or how the
client was setup.  anyhow I followed a couple of tips from this document and
got it  all working. http://www.netdigix.com/vpn.php  it is the document
labled "Admin Instructions" and both the vpn client installation pdfs.

Thanks and best regards,
-Brad Chang
-http://www.dotnoc.com

hosting,web design and managed services @ http://www.dotnoc.com