[Openswan Users] Downgrading to Openswan 1.00

John P Santos jpsantos at vex.net
Wed May 12 05:40:56 CEST 2004

Thank you very much.

Release candidates sound interesting, but I need something now.  I have a 3
gateway VPN running and we have a lot of sporadic downtime thanks to the
crappy level of service from the local telco.  So I must have DPD running
so that openswan will try to reconnect as much as possible on it's own.
This will give me less of a headache, and less of a headache for my client
as well. :-D