[Openswan Users] Re: ANNOUNCE: New Release Candidates: 1.0.4rc1 and 2.1.2rc4

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sat May 8 20:15:15 CEST 2004

On Sat, May 08, 2004 at 01:26:25PM +0200, Ken Bantoft wrote:
> You're now the 2nd to report it.  Looks like we've got a bug in the cert
> sending code... back out to 2.1.2rc3, and we'll see about fixing it and
> issuing an rc5 shortly.

Does this affect the natt patch? I am just finishing building new
kernel rpms for FC1/RH9/RH8.0/RH7.3 with openswan 2.1.2rc4 natt&kern
patches :(

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net