[Openswan Users] authby rsasig and authby secret

Stephen Collier stephenc at panavision.com.au
Wed May 5 15:41:09 CEST 2004

Thanks for the response.

It appeared to be typo in ipsec.conf I had rightsubnetwithin=0.0.0.0/8 which
was not obviously visible when scanning the ipsec.conf. The correct
rightsubnetwithin=0.0.0.0/0 fixed it. It was only on one of the connection
but that was the particular one that was being tested.

We are using ipsec.exe from Marcus Muller. I assume we don't need NAT under
any circumstances when using that.

All connections are working perfectly now!

regards
Stephen