[Openswan Users] Which Free or OpenSWAN on Debian testing (2.6.3 kernel)?

Ken Bantoft ken at xelerance.com
Sun May 2 18:52:29 CEST 2004

On Sun, 2 May 2004, Joost Kraaijeveld wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I want to run OpenSWAN of FreeSWAN on a Debian 2.6.3-1 testing kernel.
>
> The README doc supplied with OpenSWAN 2.1.2 rc3 says only to use kernel
> 2.6.4 and above. Allthough my system does not crash, it does not give me
> tunnels either.

Um... which README is this?  Openswan 2.x supports Kernels 2.4 *and* 2.6.
Our README explicitly states so, and gives installation instructions for
both kernels.

--
Ken Bantoft			VP Business Development
ken at xelerance.com		Xelerance Corporation

The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet.
        -- William Gibson