[Openswan Users] NAT-T sucess and failure

Herbert Xu herbert at gondor.apana.org.au
Sun May 2 21:30:17 CEST 2004

Juha Pietik?inen <juha.pietikainen at connet.net> wrote:

> When I try to connect Openswan server over internet from the roadwarrior XP
> client, i get Windows error message 792 and FC1 secure log complains "no
> connection is known for 62.xxx.xxx.xxx/32===192.168.xxx.xxx:4500 . . .".

I presume you did not specify the *subnet for the side of your FC1
server.  Whenever a host is NATed with NAT-T enabled, you must
explicitly set the *subnet setting for it.  For example, in this
case you could specify *subnet for the FC1 itself to be 62.xxx.xxx.xxx.
Email:  Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <herbert at gondor.apana.org.au>