[Openswan Users] freeswan-1.99: cannot respond to IPsec SA

SianLun Lau wahlau at gmx.net
Tue Mar 30 02:51:45 CEST 2004

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 00:34:00 +0200
Dennis Leist <dl at byteeffect.de> wrote:

> In a worst case scenario where I need to start from scratch:
> Why did you use 1.0.1 and not 2.

the time we got hold of 1.0.1, the 2.x still does not support NAT i think.. so ended with 1.0.1, and everythign works well (somehow worked :P)

my next test when i finally have time would be strongswan, and also the 2.6 kernel with OS/SS 2.x

i would say you can choose any you like.

did not get your configurations, perhaps tell again your problem?

thanks..

regards,
SianLun