[Openswan Users] Re: Help with WinXP behind NAT as client

Leonard Tulipan l.tulipan at mpwi.at
Thu Mar 25 11:15:44 CET 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Wouters" <paul at xelerance.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Openswan Users] Re: Help with WinXP behind NAT as client

> On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Leonard Tulipan wrote:
>
> > config setup
> >         interfaces=%defaultroute
> >         klipsdebug=none
> >         plutodebug=none
> >         uniqueids=yes
>
> I don't see a line nat_traversal=yes

Yes well once again I don't think I need it. I am letting Packets with
Protocol 50 thru so I don't need to encapsulate the ESP Traffic inside UDP.
And that is what NAT Traversal is about, right?

In my last post I even included to tcpdumps on the corresponding firewalls
showing, that the packages to arrive at the IPSEC Gateway.

Maybe I did not correctly understand that NAT Traversal thing?

Cheers
Leonard