[Openswan Users] Which packages do I need?

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Wed Mar 24 01:00:25 CET 2004

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Michael Richardson wrote:

>     >> Are these two packages included in the openswan package that I have
>     >> (openswan-2.1.0-3_rc1.rh8.0.at.i386.rpm)?
>
> Where did this one come from?

ATrpms from Axel.

http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/name/openswan/

I have started building openswan packages, but I need to sync up with Ken
and Sam about signing them. There are also some last minor problems to fix
in the rpm.in file.

I hope to have openswan packages for RH9 and FC1 by the end of the week.
After that I will look at the FC2 (2.6 based) which needs more testing.