[Openswan Users] WinXP and "cannot respond to IPsec"

Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com
Tue Mar 16 03:36:42 CET 2004

Well if I was accurate about which is IPCop and which is not, you still
have it backwards, so checking (if you still have other problems) and
then putting it back wont help you.  Change it the way I mentioned if
IPCop is on left, as you have it backwards, then see if the IPsec errors
are exactly the same.

You are probably getting something in the IPsec log about unknown
connection for something right?