[Openswan Users] Openswan interop page?

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Wed Mar 10 01:01:23 CET 2004

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, Michael Richardson wrote:

>   Yes, it would be a good idea.
>   It should be a wiki, ideally.

I personally don't like wiki's. I believe the planned set of QuickStarts
would have everything we need, since currently those are planned with showing
the configuration on both ends. Also, the matrix from freeswan can be copied
and used.

>   Paul, is that possible on the current openswan.org host?

Possible, but I'm hesistant to be hosting something where anyone can add or
remove anything. Whether it are spammers, false reports or honest mistakes.

I also got the impression that even with dedicated projects, people don't
want to invest in learning how to use a wiki. So for this one person who
got Vendor XYZ to work with freeswan, he might mail the list with his
information, but he won't try and use the wiki.