[Openswan Users] openswan & kernel 2.6

Salvatore Basso sasab at pixteam.com
Wed Jun 30 12:12:33 CEST 2004

Hi and  thanks for your exaustive answer, I have tried to make to cohabit ipsec/kernel 2.6 and klips for 2.6 but I
have had some problem and then I think that this means to upset integration of ipsec in kernel the 2.6,
therefore I think that I will use kernel 2.4/openswan but where I will be forced then I will use kernel 2.6/ipsec-tool.
Still thanks for answer much clear one.

        Salvatore.