[Openswan Users] Split-tunneling capability

Dan Strohschein DStrohschein at 1700Sunset.com
Mon Jun 28 13:14:05 CEST 2004

Hi guys - first off, AWESOME software. Thank you for your efforts!

Secondly, I have a strange question.

Say I have a Site To Site VPN connection. What I want to know is: IF
OpenSwanServer1 receives a packet destined for 10.0.0.1 port 34 it
passes the packet along the VPN tunnel. ANY other packets destined for
anywhere else go through the normal internet connection.

Can OpenSwan do this? (I believe its called "Split-Tunneling")

Thanks