[Openswan Users] openswan, natt for Fedora Core 1 (was: important files)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Jun 29 14:34:18 CEST 2004

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 12:46:47PM +0200, Salvatore Basso wrote:
> Hello, excused but I have still need of your aid, having kernel
> 2.4.22-1.2115.nptl (on FC1) which the package kernel-module I must
> install? on the site openswan.org one I do not find no version of
> kernel-module that it corresponds to my version of kernel, I have
> tried also on atrpms.net/dist/fc1/openswan/ but without result.

Please upgrade to one of the 2194 kernels. 2115 has quite a lot of
security issues.

You will have two choices:
o The RH 2194 kernel w/o natt, or
o the ATrpms 2194 kernels with natt:
  http://ATrpms.net/name/kernel/

kernel module rpm for both kernels can then be retrieved from
  http://ATrpms.net/name/openswan/

userland rpms are also at the same URL.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net