[Openswan Users] important files

Salvatore Basso sasab at pixteam.com
Thu Jun 24 19:46:10 CEST 2004

thanks for you aid ! thre is a way in order to install the support for nat-t without it must compile the kernel? I unfortunately do not have much experience with linux! in case I would be forced to compile kernel the 2.4 I could use kernel the 2.6 or also in this situation I would have to compile the kernel for support nat-t ? I still ask excuse for the banal questions but your aid is for me a lot important in order to begin well!

        Salvatore.