[Openswan Users] Hardware encryption support - VIA PadLock?

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Mon Jun 14 15:24:09 CEST 2004

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, Nate Carlson wrote:
> d'oh! :) From Via's documentation, it sounded like anything with the
> Nehemiah core would work.
>
> Be interesting to see which model I end up with.

Well, the reseller I ordered it from can't guarantee stepping, so I've
cancelled it, looking for a place in North America that I can order a
processor from and get the right one. One of the resellers that VIA lists
doesn't even sell VIA C3 processors; the other one refused to talk to me
since I'm not a reseller.