[Openswan Users] 26sec interop with KLIPS using IPCOMP

Charles Jones linkst8.ipsec at scriptable.net
Mon Jun 14 13:19:00 CEST 2004

Back in the day, Herbert Xu said:
> Hi:
>
> I recall that someone reported that IPCOMP interoperability between
> KLIPS and 26sec is broken.  I've finally got around to investigate
> this issue.
>
> Unfortunately the damn thing is working absolutely fine for me so
> I'll need someone who can still reproduce the problem.  Any
> volunteers?
>
> Cheers,

I remember reading the same thing somewhere as well, but it works in my
current setup also.  I've never had a problem between the two from the
start.

--
For a copy of my public key, send an email to gpgkeys _at_ scriptable _dot_ net with "send pgp key" in the subject.

No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many electrons were terribly inconvenienced.