[Openswan Users] Hardware encryption support - VIA PadLock?

Ken Bantoft ken at xelerance.com
Mon Jun 14 03:36:40 CEST 2004

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, Nate Carlson wrote:

> I've got one on the way; my firewall at home needs an upgrade anyways.
> It'll be interesting to see how it works.

Keep me in the loop... this is the 3rd hardware accel. that might be *SWAN
compatible.  And the others are quite a bit more expensive.

> > > At $41 for a 1ghz unit that should support the encryption features, that's
> > > a really sweet deal, if it actually performs.
> >
> > Someone send me one :)
>
> But all those silly import duties to send stuff to Canada... :)

I'm in Singapore this week, Germany next week, and Scotland/UK the week
after :)  Drop one to me while I'm @ LinuxTag!  j/k

--
Ken Bantoft			VP Business Development
ken at xelerance.com		Xelerance Corporation

The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet.
        -- William Gibson