[Openswan Users] 26sec routing

Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com
Sat Jun 12 11:47:30 CEST 2004

I found the Fun with iproute2 & freeswan document.  Which would allow
hub and spoke with creating an alias interface.  Does 26sec not
inherently have the same issue with routing packets back out with its
external interface?  Not having an ipsecX interface doesn't seem like it
would help much with routing that way, but having policies handled in
the kernel I suppose could better handle the outbound relay of ipsec
traffic.

Anyone have it working or know if the same routing issues occur?

Thanks,
Trevor