[Openswan Users] Multiple left

Ferdinand O. Tempel pw at linuxops.net
Fri Jun 11 19:32:33 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 17:48, Trevor Benson wrote:
> [...]

For roadwarriors the good *swan developers invented the use of the
"%any" keyword. i.e.:

conn foo
  left=%any

Which allows any IP address to be left.

Unless you don't mean this, and I misunderstood your question entirely.

--
Regards,

Ferdinand O. Tempel

Your friendly neighborhood linuxops.net administrator.