[Openswan Users] Interoperability problem with Windows XP

Ken Bantoft ken at xelerance.com
Wed Jun 2 15:45:49 CEST 2004

(So others are aware)

This is fixed in CVS, so when we do a 2.1.3 release, you won't need to add
it to the config.  And of course, 2.2.0 won't have this problem either.

--
Ken Bantoft			VP Business Development
ken at xelerance.com		Xelerance Corporation

The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet.
        -- William Gibson