[Openswan Users] Simultaneous RSASig and PSK?

Chris Hudlet chudlet at rxelite.com
Tue Jul 20 12:22:42 CEST 2004

Hello All

I know this question has been asked before, but there have been a few
revisions out since I last saw the answer.  Does 2.1.4 support PSK and
RSASig (roadwarriors) at the same time like was introduced with 1.0.3?  If
not, do we know when that feature will be included?  I would really like to
be able to support Site-to-Site and road warriors on the same box.  I asked
this question on IRC, but no response.  Anyone?

Thanks,

C.H.