[Openswan Users] Problem with connection road

Salvatore Basso sasab at pixteam.com
Tue Jul 20 16:37:44 CEST 2004

Hi and thanks for your aid !

> What error message exactly?

..Connection to 4.5.6.7
Error 792: Try to connection L2TP not succeed. Time worn out for protection negotiation

... sorry for my translate !! :)

> > $IPTABLES -A OUTPUT  -o eth0 -p udp  --destination-port 1701
> > $IPTABLES -A INPUT  -i eth0 -p udp  --destination-port 1701
>
> I don't think you should allow L2TP in when it is not protected by IPsec.

..therefore I can then not use ?? are you useless ??

> > Jul 20 13:01:45 IPsec SA established {ESP=>0xb605f628 <0x8f49ca0d}
>
> Seems to be going OK. Perhaps you should check the l2tpd log and/or
> the Windows PPP log? Or post your ipsec.conf if there is a routing
> problem?

with tcpdump i view the l2tp traffic on my ip pubblic !

..post my ipsec.conf !

version     2.0

# basic configuration
config setup