[Openswan Users] multiple disjoint private subnets

David Mattes david.mattes at boeing.com
Thu Jul 8 14:39:32 CEST 2004

Hi,

My question can be asked a couple ways.

How do I get all traffic to flow through the ipsec interface with a
source ip address specified by leftsourceip?  I thought it would be
rightsubnet=0.0.0.0/0.  If I use this description, I don't get packets
leaving with the correct source address, and ip route show has the entry
(should have a src address entry):
0.0.0.0/1 via 130.42.32.1 dev ipsec0

Alternatively, how do I specify multiple disjoint rightsubnets with a
source ip address specified by leftsourceip (this is split tunneling)?
I guess it would be nice if I could list multiple rightsubnet entries
within a connection description.

Thanks!
David