[Openswan Users] Help:how to support 5 ipsec interfaces?

swcims swcims at 163.com
Tue Jul 6 14:57:43 CEST 2004

Hi,All
	My ADSL Router ,based on mips Linux,supports 8 PVCs(multiple PVC),so can get 8 wan ip addresses.Now I port super-fs 1.99.8 on this router.It is required to support 5 ipsec tunnels and each tunnel's wan ip would be selected according to these 8 ip addresses.In this case,I think I need at least 5 ipsecN interfaces,that is,ipsec0--ipsec4.
	So,how should I modify the super-fs's souce code to support 5 ipsec interfaces?Any suggestion is highly appreciated!

  Best regards.

        swcims
        swcims at 163.com
          2004-07-06