[Openswan Users] Error when compiling

m.frei at mpinformatik.ch m.frei at mpinformatik.ch
Mon Jul 5 02:36:15 CEST 2004

 Hi,

Always when I try to compile Openswan on a Mandrake 10 System (with "make
programs"), I get the following Error:

../../linux/lib/libfreeswan/pfkey_v2_parse.c:897: warning: comparison is
always false due to limited range of data type
make[2]: *** [pfkey_v2_parse.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/usr/src/openswan-2.2.0dr1/lib/libopenswan'
make[1]: *** [programs] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/src/openswan-2.2.0dr1/lib'
make: *** [programs] Error 1

Are there any specific Versions of certain Programs I need in order to be
able to compile Openswan, or is there any other reason for the above error?

Thanks for any help,

Markus