[Openswan Users] Re: [Users] Problem VPN Strongwan/Freeswan with Checkpoint NG AI

John A. Sullivan III john.sullivan at nexusmgmt.com
Fri Jul 2 11:51:12 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 05:35, Aulia Mardelis wrote:
> All,
>
> Can someone help me?
> I make connection from checkpoint to Freeswan and StrongSwan. The VPN
> connection has established. But the problem is Freeswan network can
> ping CP's net but cannot do the other. Does someone has solution for
> this? In CP's Policy the connection has been installed vor vice versa
> and I think in Freeswan also.
> Or How can I know the policy/rule on Freeswan?
<snip>
It would be helpful to see your StrongSWAN configuration and any error
messages.  Have you done any packet traces to see where the packet dies?
That would be a helpful step - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Chief Technology Officer
john.sullivan at nexusmgmt.com
---
If you are interested in helping to develop a GPL enterprise class
VPN/Firewall/Security device management console, please visit
http://iscs.sourceforge.net