[Openswan Users] DSL modems in bridge mode and UDP fragmentat ion

Tim Bouwer TBouwer at pfn.com
Mon Jan 5 19:21:19 CET 2004

OK, thanks

Today I found a business class Verizon DSL connection on the East Coast
where I can test several modems and determine (with no routers and ACL's)
whether the Westell 2100 and friends are at fault.

The option to not send certs is very attractive but would involve upgrading
the machines in Washington state (these boxes are still using superfreeswan
1.99) so this looks like something worth persuing a bit further down the
line.  An option to not send CR's configurable per connection is also
appealing.  I can find out if someone over here can look into adding a flag
in the code to stop sending CR's if the cert is held locally and is still
valid.

Thanks for the advice.  I'll post findings after testing some modems on Wed.

regards
Tim